The Ceridwen Centre is a welcoming holiday, training and retreat centre on an Organic farm in West Wales. Experience our fabulous sunsets, abundant wildlife and return home feeling revived and relaxed. Accommodation options have been increased to cover all sizes of groups – Ceridwen, the Byre, the Old Dairy, farmhouse B&B, Yurts, Eco Pods, Gardener’s Lodge, Gypsy Caravan, and the Camping field.
Energy demands at the Ceridwen Centre are served by biomass, solar thermal and solar PV reducing our impact on the environment. So coming to stay at Ceridwen will positively reduce your overall carbon footprint for you during your stay. We won Gold Award for Best Sustainable Tourism Business in the Carmarthenshire Tourism awards 2013.
We won GOLD!
We were awarded the Gold Award for Best Sustainable Business at the Carmarthenshire Tourism Awards 2013. Really thrilled for recognition for our efforts!
Where we are
Ceridwen, and all the other accommodation on Penybanc Farm, is tucked away in an area of outstanding natural beauty yet is only one mile from the main road, A484, linking Carmarthen to Cardigan. We’re easy to reach from the East and only 25 minutes from the M4/A48 route that ends at Carmarthen. Average journey time from London is 4/5 hours by car or train. Our nearest train station is at Carmarthen.
For detailed directions see here
A BIG THANK YOU FOR THIS BEAUTIFUL PIECE THAT NOW SITS […]
11.30am-3pm. Drop in Workshops, taster treatments & […]
3rd -5th March
Glamping book now!
- March 5, 2015World Book Day- Sensory Story, Story Tellings, Readings
- March 5, 2015Gentle Yoga with Lesley Dever, 6.30-8pm
- March 6, 2015Wayne Hoyland Pilates Sessions
- March 6, 2015Wine & Cheese Night with Entertainment
- March 12, 2015Gentle Yoga with Lesley Dever, 6.30-8pm
- March 13, 2015Wayne Hoyland Pilates Sessions
- March 15, 2015Mothers Day Vintage Teas & Boutique Craft Fair
- March 18, 2015Wednesday Winter Warmer
- March 19, 2015Gentle Yoga with Lesley Dever, 6.30-8pm
Thanks for providing such a great venue – it was perfect for what we wanted in so many ways, including the great food.
Thank you for a lovely weekend, filled with lovely people.
Everything was perfect and the food superb.
This is a really wonderful place and you’ve made the stay really enjoyable, thank you for working so hard to look after us.
The hospitality, food and accommodation was second to none.