Glamp it up in one of our bentwood middle eastern inspired yurts, furnished with traditional rugs, cushions and blankets, copper-topped tables, wood-burning stove and proper beds, sleeping 2 adults and 1 or 2 small children.
The Yurt viewed from the side of the field
The three yurts each sit on a wooden platform in an old orchard garden and cast views over the valley and towards the village. Each is quite separate and has an outdoor decking area with table and chairs for al fresco dining. Wild flowers pop up in and around the garden and hedgerows, providing a foragers bounty.
Come to stay as a couple or small family, or take advantage of the privacy and extra accommodation it provides when hiring Ceridwen or the Byre.
Cooking facilities are shared in the summer house, with a 2-ring gas camping stove, all cooking equipment, sink and small fridge. A large ‘ BBQ is shared between the guests. Two bathrooms are located within the Old Dairy facilities only a short walk away and a compost loo and cold-water wash basin is in the immediate area.
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Hanging rail
- Woollen blankets
- Shared use of a 2-ring gas camping stove in the summer house, pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Shared use of small fridge in summer house
- Cold water washing facilities
- Large BBQ
- One basket of logs, further baskets £7 each
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs
- Two battery lanterns in the yurt
- Parking on suitable ground in a field opposite
- Shared use of compost loo in the camping area
- Shared use of two shower rooms within the Old Dairy, 150 metres away
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required
See here for the Yurts price list and availability