Our newly renovated 1964 Leyland Titan Double Decker Bus, took just over a year to complete. It is positioned in a quiet spot overlook the valley, with decking and outdoor furniture. The bus has been brought back to its original livery on the outside and accommodates up to 6 people. It has two double bedrooms with toilets and separate access upstairs and a sofa bed downstairs behind the drivers’ cabin.
You’ll find the kitchen and dining come sitting area downstairs, with everything needed to cook a treat! Brand new appliances, all cooking equipment, sink and good sized fridge. The closest showers are a short walk away, in the farmyard (Old Dairy) and by the Tipi platform you’ll find our hand-built eco-loo shepherds’ hut with two female loos and a female shower, one male loo and male shower and a urinal.
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Hanging rail
- Woollen blankets
- Use of all kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Use of new kitchen appliances
- Hot water washing facilities
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs on own decking area
- Parking on suitable ground next to Bus
- Shared use of an eco-loo shepherds’ hut with hot showers
- Shared use of two conventional hot shower rooms within the Old Dairy.
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required