The Byre B&B
Once the calving shed, the Byre has all the oak beam charm you would expect of an old farm building, made contemporary. The cottage has 2 B&B 2 bedrooms, both spacious and light with velux roof windows. Both bedrooms have a king size double (which can be 2 singles) and a separate single.
At the end of the upstairs gallery is a shower room with toilet. and a second shower room and toilet downstairs. Downstairs is the open plan lounge and breakfast room with the round glass fronted woodburner. There is a fridge, tea and coffee making facilities and a flat screen TV and video in the lounge.
There is a patio and garden areas surrounding the cottage.
The finer details:
- In the living area is a TV & DVD player and toy box/games
- All beds are made-up ready for your arrival with towels and complementary toiletries
- Central heating is provided by the biomass boiler and hot water by the boiler or solar panels
- One basket of logs is provided with extra baskets available at £10 per basket
- The Byre adjoins the Old Dairy (group space available for hire separately) through a locked/unlocked connecting door
- One dog is allowed at a small extra cost of £20 and prior consent