40 Acres of rural bliss
Extraordinary Spaces to Stay, Eat, Learn, Play and Celebrate!
Out of the ordinary – but with home comforts
Yurts in fabulous surroundings
Camping but not as you know it….
Ceridwen - Converted smithy
19 beds – great for family gatherings
…to die for and clear skies at night
Events and Courses
Many different spaces for retreats and courses
Cosy little wooden Cabin for two
Unique Bed&Breakfast rooms
traditional in the farmhouse and modern in the Byre
The Ceridwen Centre is an multi-award winning eco-sensitive holiday, course, retreat, event and wedding venue on a 40 acre Organic farm in the Teifi Valley in West Wales. We can accommodate over 60 people in a variety of comfortable unique spaces all restored, upcycled or made by our local on site team.
Ceridwen – converted Smithy | Yurts in different settings | Double Decker Bus | Caban Bach – Eco Pod | Traditional and modern B&B rooms | Up-cycled static caravan “The Hop Shack” | Restored original 1890’s Romany caravan | Camping and Caravan spaces
We are in a beautiful historic location 15 miles from some fantastic beaches. We have a licensed bar and shop. We run regular pizza nights from our woodfired pizza wagon, open mic nights, and fantastic monthly Sunday lunches. Plus plenty of other events.
Unique as a course or retreat centre
We are an eco centre with green ethics suiting alternative types of courses. Few places can accommodate as many people in a rural setting where complete peace and relaxation can be offered.
We have a proven record of offering high quality vegetarian cooking to complement your course or workshop. We have an underfloor heated hall “The Old Dairy” for Yoga and Tai Chi retreats and a larger hall being built this winter.
- PIZZA PARTY, 28th June, 5.30pm onwards
- MEET UP MONDAY, 24th June, 11am-3pm
- PIZZA PARTY from 5.30pm, on 31st May 2019
- MEET UP MONDAY, 10th June, 11am to 3pm
- MEET UP MONDAY, cafe, 13th May, 11am-3pm
- Mums & Tots- printmaking session 10th June, 10-12
- Mums and Tots- printing session- 13th May, 10-12
- People Tree 5 course Mothers’ Day Saturday Evening Meal
- Seriously… fairtrade… Sunday
- Cacao workshop
A a family run small organic farm in rural West Wales and somewhere to:-
- Come and relax
- Meet up with friends and family
- Learn something new
- Eat delicious Food
What we offer:-
- Holidays – Selfcatering and fully catered and short breaks
- Spaces – retreats, training, courses, workshops and conferences
- Events – organising and catering for celebrations
Where are we!
The Ceridwen Centre, Penybanc Farm, Drefelin, Drefach -Felindre, Llandysul, Carmarthenshire, SA44 5XE.
For detailed directions see here