Terms and Conditions for Self Catering Bookings
Please read the following, if you have any questions contact us, we are very flexible:-
- All payments will be in GBP, and can be made by cash, cheque, bank transfer, or credit cards. (we accept , Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard Credit, MasterCard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro, JCB)
- A non refundable deposit of 30% Ceridwen the Byre, and the glamping accommodation is payable at the time of reservation, with full payment due eight weeks before arrival for Ceridwen and the Byre and 4 weeks before for Glampers.
- If you have to cancel and we can relet the accommodation then we will refund the payments minus an admin fee of £50.00 or 20% whichever is greater.
- A good housekeeping bond of £250 for Ceridwen is an additional charge due with the balance payment of your booking. The whole amount will be returned within two weeks of departure as long as the building is left clean, tidy and nothing is broken or damaged. Any cleaning above or beyond the usual, or any damage, will incur an extra charge which will be taken out of the bond. If the booking is a party or celebration or is made within 7 days of your arrival date, the bond increases by £50.
- The electricity in Ceridwen must be paid for via £1 coin meters and averages £5 per day.
- Additional charges include extra baskets of logs (first one complimentary, then £14 per basket for Ceridwen or £12 for the Byre) and bath towels (£2 for bath and hand towel set per person to be arranged in advance). Logs are free for Glamping where it is the only method of heating eg in the yurts.
- Guests are welcome to arrive any time after 3pm on the day of arrival and will need to vacate by 10.00am on the final day. Other arrangements may be possible if made in advance.
- No smoking is allowed in any of the properties.
- We allow well-behaved dogs with prior arrangement and payment of £20 per dog per stay in Ceridwen (max 3), £10 in all the Glamping (Pod and Yurts 1 dogs). The dogs must never be left on the premises unattended or allowed in the bedrooms or on furniture. Please remember we have chickens, donkeys, shire horses and we are surrounded by fields with farm animals.
- We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out essential repairs or maintenance.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
For stays in excess of a week we can provide clean linen and will agree the timing with you.
It is sometimes possible to arrange cleaning during a stay, please ask if this is something you would like.
We recommend that guests take out their own suitable holiday insurance cover.
Thank you very much and we hope you enjoy your stay. Please if you have enjoyed your stay follow us on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ and spread the word!!