One of our visitors to Ceridwen in October Rob Walley has set us this picture that he took with his mini helicopter drone – Fantastic view Many thanks to Rob!
- A lot of water, and another birthday
- Insomnia, a delinquent cat and a bear named Pooh
- Healing, holiness and history
- A laidback mouse, and soulfood
- The first daffodil
- A birthday. The temporary trimming of wings.
- Thaw and a theft
- A scintilla of hope; a whisper of sadness
- Fall falls early, barn camping and the inspection of feet.
- Making hay, thunderclaps and uncertainty
To contact us ring 01559 370517 or email email@example.com