Ceridwen, sleeps 19
Ceridwen was designed and built using traditional materials to honour and reflect the peace and solace of the surroundings. It is a large house sleeping up to 19, on the site of the old smithy and stables. Sitting on the hillside and overlooking a wooded valley, the house is full of charm and character. There is plenty of room for the kids to play and explore whilst the adults can relax on the balcony or in the garden.
The finer details:
- The kitchen includes a good quality gas range cooker with two multi function electric ovens, dishwasher, two larder fridges and a counter height freezer
- Washing machine and tumble dryer are in one of the ground floor shower rooms.
- There is a ramp from the outside carpark, for access into the lower annex room (Gwilli) as well as indoor access. Ceridwen is accessible and usable for those with a disability, please see the access statement.
- 1 bathroom, 4 shower-rooms & a separate lavatory
- A good-sized BBQ can be found outside with garden furniture
- In the upstairs living area is a TV & DVD player and loads of books
- The dining area can seat up to 16 along the long oak tables and an additional 8 around the refectory table.
- 8 bedrooms include: 2x four bed rooms/4x twin rooms/ 1x single/ 1x double. see the Ceridwen floor plan which may help in deciding who sleeps where.
- All beds are made-up ready for your arrival but please bring bath towels
- Central heating is provided by the biomass boiler and hot water by the boiler or solar panels
- One basket of logs is provided with extra baskets available at £20 per enormous basket