Covid 19 special instructions
We are opening on 13th July, when we will have instigated our new cleaning regime for the safety of all of us. All of our units are separated from each other. Our games room / events barn, hot tub and playground will not be open but we will be doing takeaways and we are licensed for off-sales.
For self-catering bookings we request that you bring your own pillows, pillow cases and towels. We will provide all the other linen.
Our renovated 1964 Leyland Titan Double Decker Bus, took just over a year to complete. It is positioned in a quiet spot overlooking the valley, with decking and outdoor furniture. The bus has been brought back to its original livery on the outside and accommodates up to 6 people. It has two double bedrooms with toilets and separate access upstairs and a sofa bed downstairs behind the drivers’ cabin.
You’ll find the kitchen and dining come sitting area downstairs, with everything needed to cook a treat! Brand new appliances, all cooking equipment, sink and good sized fridge. The 2 showers are just outside in the “bus stop” with a separate toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Woollen blankets
- Wardrobe in upstairs bedrooms
- Large under bed storage areas
- Ensuite WC and WHB to upstairs bedrooms
- All kitchen utensils, crockery, cutlery and glassware
- Gas Central heating
- New Gas hob, oven and fridge
- Kitchen sink with hot and cold water
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs on own decking area
- Parking on suitable ground next to Bus for 2 cars
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required