Covid 19 special instructions
We are opening on 13th July, when we will have instigated our new cleaning regime for the safety of all of us. All of our units are separated from each other. Our games room / events barn, hot tub and playground will not be open but we will be doing takeaways and we are licensed for off-sales.
For self-catering bookings we request that you bring your own pillows, pillow cases and towels. We will provide all the other linen.
Glamping – Eco Pod / Caban Bach
Glamp it up in our new wooden, super- insulated, Eco Pod- Caban Bach. Hand built on the Farm incorporating recycled materials, sleeping 2 adults in a large double bed that converts to a table and bench seats. Come to stay as a couple or take advantage of the privacy and extra accommodation it provides when hiring Ceridwen or other accommodation for other friends or family on site.
It has built in basic cooking facilities, with a 2-ring gas camping stove, all cooking equipment, sink, small fridge and electric heater. A BBQ is situated outside. There is a hand-built eco-loo shepherds’ hut within a very short distance with showers and toilets. There are also two conventional loos and showers down in the farmyard (Old Dairy)
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Woollen blankets
- 2-ring gas camping stove, pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Small sink with cold water tap
- Small under counter fridge
- BBQ outside
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs
- Parking nearby in the Tipi car park
- Shared use of an eco-loo shepherds’ hut with compost loos & gas showers
- Shared use of two conventional shower rooms within the Old Dairy, 150 metres away
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required
Please use the booking form on the right to book at the prices as displayed.