Glamping – The Hop Shack
The Hop Shack is an upcycled static caravan clad in local timber & recycled corrugated tin. There’s second hand insulation in all walls, floor & ceiling and a wood burner in the Sitting room. So, it gets pretty toasty! From the spacious veranda, (with hops growing in pots outside) your views are of our Organic Veggie gardens and a secluded, tree lined valley.
The Hop Shack has two double bedrooms with electric heaters & one with an ensuite shower room. We have another shower room and toilet near the second bedroom, next to the kitchen. The kitchen is an ample size for a self-catering break, with an oven, hob, fridge and all necessary cookware, etc. The dining table seats four and there is a cosy sitting area. Onsite, we have a shop (next to Penybanc Farmhouse) which sells an array of local produce, cosmetics and alcohol. You can find out about events happening locally and on the farm and we’ll happily answer any questions you may have. This is the place to borrow maps, hot water bottles & torches. We can also offer Veg boxes & take away meals here too!
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Woollen blankets
- Kitchen equipment: pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Fridge and combined period cooker & hob
- Gas water heater for washing & showers
- Outdoor covered veranda area with table and chairs
- Parking on hard ground right outside
- Travel cot if required to fit in double room with ensuite
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required