Bryn Helyg – 18ft yurt
Glamp it up in Bryn Helyg (Willow Yurt in Welsh) the biggest of our bentwood middle eastern inspired yurts, furnished with traditional rugs, cushions and blankets, copper-topped tables, wood-burning stove and proper beds, sleeping 4 singles or 2 adults and 2 children. It is at the top of the wildflower meadow overlooking the Giant Tipi, with fantastic views over the valley to the West with it’s own compost toilet accessed over a small bridge with a separate cooking area with small gas stove, cooking equipment, crockery and cutlery. The yurt is on it’s own wooden deck with an outside seating area for al fresco dining with the BBQ beside, The closest showers, wash up area and additional toilets are in the shepherds hut by the Giant Tipi.
Covid 19 special instructions
We are opening on 13th July, when we will have instigated our new cleaning regime for the safety of all of us. All of our units are separated from each other. Our games room / events barn, hot tub and playground will not be open but we will be doing takeaways and we are licensed for off-sales.
For self-catering bookings we request that you bring your own pillows, pillow cases and towels. We will provide all the other linen.
Come to stay as a couple or small family, or take advantage of the privacy and extra accommodation it provides when hiring Ceridwen or the Byre. Two conventional loos and showers down in the farmyard (Old Dairy) and a new hand-built eco-loo shepherds’ hut with two female loos and a female shower, one male loo and male shower and a urinal are by the large tipi.
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Hanging rail
- Woollen blankets
- Own private compost toilet accessed over a small bridge
- 2-ring gas camping stove in the summer house, pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Cool box with ice packs provided on request
- BBQ and outdoor seating area
- Shared use of outdoor Firepit ( just ask if you would like to use it and purchase logs for it)
- Two battery lanterns in the yurt
- Parking in the gravel car park in the Tipi Field parking
- Shared use of an eco-loo shepherds’ hut with hot showers/ toilets and wash up area
- Shared use of two conventional hot shower rooms / WCs within the Old Dairy, 150 metres away
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required