Stay in one of our Yurts
Damson and Wild Garlic
Damson and Wild Garlic are located in the old orchard. They ares situated on an oak decking with separate ouside table and chairs and it’s own compost toilet nearby. They are close to the shared kitchen summerhouse and the barbeque area. The showers and conventional toilets can be either by the eco toilets near the car park or down by the reception and the Old Dairy
Daisy is located in the corner of the Oxide Daisy camping field which is beautiful in spring and summer. It has a timber floor and an outside covered cooking area. This is one of the few Yurts with its own covered gas cooking area and electric power. The eco toilets and showers are nearby
Afallon (apple orchard) is located in the Welsh heritage orchard planted by wedding couples, there are unobstructed views to the East across the valley over farmland. Afallon is near its own compost toilet and the shared kitchen summerhouse and the barbeque area. Nearest showers are by the Tipi or down by the Old Dairy
Derwen (Oak in Welsh) is in its own clearing under and Oak tree on a timber deck overlooking the Valley to the west. It has its own compost toilet accessed via a bridge from the deck with steps down to a cooking area with a small gas stove and wash up area and shower room. The nearest conventiona toilets are by the car park in the eco toilets.
Glamp it up in one of our bentwood middle eastern inspired yurts, furnished with traditional rugs, cushions and blankets, copper-topped tables, wood-burning stove and proper beds, sleeping 2 adults and 1 or 2 small children.
Damson and Wild Garlic are sheeps wool insulated with woodburners and are open in March and throughout October whist the other Yurts have woodburners but open in April and close at the end of September.
Each yurt is quite separate and has an outdoor decking area with table and chairs for al fresco dining. Wild flowers pop up in and around the garden and hedgerows, providing a foragers bounty.
The other two Yurts are located on the other side of the road past the Car Park overlooking the valley on the other side. Derwen particularly has fantastic views to the valley on the West side. Derwen has its own large decking with a bridge to its own compost toilet and covered small cooking area with 2 ring gas cooker, and shower area behind. The decking has outdoor seating and barbeque facilities.
Daisy is located in the wild flower meadow camping field. It has a wooden floor and a covered cooking area beside
Come to stay as a couple or small family, or take advantage of the privacy and extra accommodation it provides when hiring Ceridwen or the Byre.
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Hanging rail
- Woollen blankets
- private compost loo for each yurt
- Damson Wild Garlic and Affallon have shared use of a 6 ring gas cooker with oven in the summer house, pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Shared use of small fridge in summer house
- Shared wash up area in sumerhouse
- Cold water washing facilities
- Derwen has its own shower and hot and cold water
- Shared large BBQ in outdoor undercover BBQ area
- Separate smaller BBQ if required on request
- Shared use of outdoor Firepit ( just ask if you would like to purchase logs for it)
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs
- Two battery lanterns in the yurt
- Parking in the gravel car park in a field opposite (Tipi Field parking
- Shared use of an eco-loo shepherds’ hut with hot showers / toilets
- Shared use of two conventional hot showers / WCs within the Old Dairy, 150 metres away
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required