Covid 19 special instructions
We are opening on 13th July, when we will have instigated our new cleaning regime for the safety of all of us. All of our units are separated from each other. Our games room / events barn, hot tub and playground will not be open but we will be doing takeaways and we are licensed for off-sales.
For self-catering bookings we request that you bring your own pillows, pillow cases and towels. We will provide all the other linen.
Damson is located in the old orchard close to Wild Garlic. It is situated on an oak decking with separate ouside table and chairs and has a shared camp fire pit and it’s own compost toilet nearby. Damson is close to the shared kitchen summerhouse and the barbeque area. the showers can be either by the Tipi or down by the Old Dairy
(not open because of Covid 19) Wild Garlic is located on a secluded bank covered in snowdrops and wild garlic in the Spring close to Damson yurt in the old orchard. It has an oak decking with it’s own compost toilet nearby. Wild Garlic is close to the shared kitchen summerhouse and the barbeque area. the showers can be either by the Tipi or down by the Old Dairy
(not open because of Covid 19) Afallon (apple orchard) is located in the Welsh heritage orchard planted by wedding couples, there are unobstructed views to the East across the valley over farmland. Afallon is near it]s own compost toilet and the shared kitchen summerhouse and the barbeque area. Nearest showers are by the Tipi or down by the Old Dairy
Derwen (Oak in Welsh) is in its own clearing under and Oak tree on a timber deck overlooking the Valley to the west. I has its own compost toilet accessed via a bridge from the deck with steps down to a cooking area with a small gas stove and cold water supply. The nearest showers are by the Tipi or down by the Dld Dairy
Glamp it up in one of our bentwood middle eastern inspired yurts, furnished with traditional rugs, cushions and blankets, copper-topped tables, wood-burning stove and proper beds, sleeping 2 adults and 1 or 2 small children.
Each yurt is quite separate and has an outdoor decking area with table and chairs for al fresco dining. Wild flowers pop up in and around the garden and hedgerows, providing a foragers bounty.
The fourth 16ft yurt Derwen is located on the other side of the road past the Giant Tipi overlooking the valley on the other side with fantastic views to the valley on the West side. Derwen has its own large decking with a bridge to its own compost toilet and small cooking area with 2 ring gas cooker. The decking has outdoor seating and barbeque facilities
Come to stay as a couple or small family, or take advantage of the privacy and extra accommodation it provides when hiring Ceridwen or the Byre.
- Bedlinen and bath towels
- Hanging rail
- Woollen blankets
- private compost loo for each yurt
- Shared use of a 6 ring gas cooker with oven in the summer house, pots, pans, plates, cutlery and glasses
- Shared use of small fridge in summer house
- Shared wash up area in sumerhouse
- Cold water washing facilities
- Shared large BBQ in outdoor undercover BBQ area
- Separate smaller BBQ if required on request
- Shared use of outdoor Firepit ( just ask if you would like to purchase logs for it)
- Outdoor seating area with table and chairs
- Two battery lanterns in the yurt
- Parking in the gravel car park in a field opposite (Tipi Field parking
- Shared use of an eco-loo shepherds’ hut with hot showers / toilets
- Shared use of two conventional hot showers / WCs within the Old Dairy, 150 metres away
- Travel cot if required
What to bring:
- Sturdy outdoor shoes/wellies and waterproofs
- Beach towels
- Baby bedding if required