Full Board Bookings
Please read the following, if there is something you then need to discuss please do get in touch.
The client agrees that:-
- A non-refundable deposit of £200 is payable at the time of reservation, followed by two stage payments of £200. One is due four months in advance of arrival and the other two months in advance of your arrival. The balance is paid on arrival. In the event of cancellation, all monies paid will be forfeit unless A. N. Other books the property; in this case an admin fee of £50.00 or 15%, whichever is greater, is kept.
- There must be a minimum number of eleven full-paying guests in a group. Eleven heads are charged for, even if there are fewer. One group leader only has a complementary stay (not included in the min. number) but we ask them to make a contribution of £10 per day towards meals and drinks.
- Final numbers must be confirmed in writing at least 2 weeks prior to arrival date and this is the minimum number charged for. We also ask to be informed of any special dietary requests at the same time.
- Catering can be flexible to accommodate special dietary requirements or overall group needs. However we cannot accept individual preferences, only genuine requirements or intolerances.
- Additional charges include extra baskets of logs (first one complimentary, then £14 per basket) and bath towels (£1.75 for bath and hand towel set per person to be arranged in advance).
- Special dietary requirements above and beyond vegetarian, vegan, non-dairy and non-wheat will attract an additional cost of £2 per person per day.
- Guests are welcome to arrive any time after 3pm on the day of arrival. The group organiser can arrive earlier to set-up. Departure time is variable depending on meals taken. Other arrangements may be possible if made in advance.
- No smoking is allowed in any of the properties.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. Nor shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- Please do inform us as soon as possible if you have a complaint with your accommodation or if you find that anything is faulty within the accommodation that needs our attention, so that we can assist and repair or make alternative arrangements. Due to the limited period of hire, it may not be possible to repair such items during the period of hire.
It is sometimes possible to arrange cleaning during a stay, please ask if this is something you would like.
We recommend that group organisers take out their own suitable insurance cover.
Thank you very much, we hope you enjoy your stay and keep coming back as others do.